When does Sampdoria vs Bologna kick off? Sunday 28th June, 2020 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Sampdoria vs Bologna being played? Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris
Where can I get tickets for Sampdoria vs Bologna? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Sampdoria vs Bologna on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sampdoria vs Bologna in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sampdoria knew they had a tough return to action with games against Internazionale and Roma and their fears were realised as they suffered a second successive loss in midweek as they failed to hold onto the lead.
- Manolo Gabbiadini gave Sampdoria a shock lead early on and they were doing well sitting on that lead until Roma levelled just after the hour and with only five minutes left on the clock the hosts were able to seal the win with the decisive strike.
- Sampdoria will look to attempt to climb away from the relegation zone as they host Bologna but they will do so without the services of the suspended Jakub Jankto who picked up his fifth booking of the campaign in midweek.
- Bologna were second best against Juventus in their first game back in Serie A but they were not embarrassed by the top of the table side and should take a lot from that game as they head to Sampdoria.
- The 0-2 loss against Juve means that Bologna are now without a win in their last four league matches and although they are still comfortable in mid-table, they will be eager to end their winless streak here.
- Bologna will be boosted by the return of their trio of suspended players in Federico Santander, Mattia Bani and Jerdy Schouten but Andreas Skov Olsen is still struggling with a hamstring injury.
Sampdoria have lost both matches since the restart but they were two tough contests and they will hope for better as they host Bologna. The visitors lost their opening game against Juventus and they too will be hoping to put that difficult start behind them. Bologna have failed to win any of their last four and have managed just one goal in those games so this is likely to be a low-scoring contest.