When does Roma vs Udinese kick off? Thursday 2nd July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Roma vs Udinese being played? Stadio Olimpico
Where can I get tickets for Roma vs Udinese? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Roma vs Udinese on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Roma vs Udinese in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Roma’s hopes of chasing down fourth-placed Atalanta suffered a huge blow as they were on the end of a 2-0 loss on the road at AC Milan on Sunday and they cannot afford to drop any more points if they are to have a chance at competing in next season’s Champions League.
- In a tight affair, neither side were able to break the deadlock until the final 15 minutes when Milan took the lead and as Roma pushed for a leveller, they conceded again in the closing stages having conceded a penalty.
- Ahead of what is now a must-win game, Roma have suffered a double blow with central-midfield pair Jordan Veretout and Lorenzo Pellegrini both ruled out because after collecting suspensions from their totting up of yellow cards.
- Udinese’s wait for a Serie A win continued as they suffered their second defeat in a row since the league’s restart and their loss to Atalanta means they have failed to win any of their last nine games.
- Kevin Lasagna levelled the scores after Atalanta had taken an early lead but Udinese could not hold on with the visitors notching twice in the final 20 minutes and despite Lasagna pulling one back with three minutes remaining, it was not enough.
- Udinese do not have too many injury issues ahead of this trip to Roma with Sebastian Prodl set to remain on the sidelines with a knee issue along with Rolando Mandragora whose season is over.
Roma look set to miss out on a spot in the Champions League after their chances of hunting Atalanta down were dealt a massive blow with a 2-0 loss to AC Milan at the weekend. Their task now looks too big but they will want to ensure they finish no lower than fifth and will need to get back to winning ways as they host Udinese. The visitors are without a win in nine league games and that should open the door for Roma to make it three consecutive home wins in Serie A.