When does Roma vs Parma kick off? Wednesday 8th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Roma vs Parma being played? Stadio Olimpico
Where can I get tickets for Roma vs Parma? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Roma vs Parma on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Roma vs Parma in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Roma’s poor run of form continued as they suffered a third successive loss in Serie A as they fell to a 2-1 loss on the road at Napoli at the weekend and their place in the top six looks to be under severe threat.
- Napoli took the lead 10 minutes into the second half but Roma were able to respond quickly thanks to a goal from Henrikh Mkhitaryan and despite the game appearing to be heading for a stalemate, Napoli were scored a winner with just eight minutes remaining.
- To compound the loss, Roma will now be without the services of centre-back Chris Smalling after he suffered an adductor injury that will sideline him for at least the next two matches.
- Parma were beaten for the third game in a row as they were defeated by Fiorentina in a closely-fought game but they were made to pay for their own ill-discipline after conceding two penalties in that contest.
- Fiorentina converted both of those in the first half but Parma were handed a lifeline when they were awarded a penalty of their own just into the second half which Juraj Kucka converted.
- Parma pushed for a leveller but it was not to be and they now travel to Roma desperate to end their poor run against another team that have struggled in recent matches with the visitors boosted by a clean bill of health other than Roberto Inglese.
Roma have now lost three games in a row with this run of form potentially hugely damaging to their bid to qualify for Europe next season. They host Parma in this clash with the visitors also coming into this on the back of a three-match losing streak. Neither side has impressed of late but Parma have managed to find the back of the net in all five matches since the restart and that should be the case again here with both teams likely to score.