When does Roma vs Internazionale kick off? Sunday 19th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Roma vs Internazionale being played? Stadio Olimpico
Where can I get tickets for Roma vs Internazionale? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Roma vs Internazionale on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Roma vs Internazionale in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Roma made it three wins in a row in Serie A as they defeated Hellas Verona during the week but they were made to sweat despite holding a two-goal advantage at the break.
- Jordan Veretout converted from the spot with just 10 minutes on the clock to give Roma an early lead and Edin Dzeko put them 2-0 up with his effort on the stroke of half-time.
- Verona pulled one back not long into the second half but Roma managed to hold on despite coming under some intense pressure and they will hope that their injury issues will lessen here with Juan Jesus, Davide Santon, Chris Smalling, Antonio Mirante and Federico Fazio all in with a chance of featuring.
- Internazionale won for the second time in succession as they secured a comfortable success over SPAL in midweek and they can retake second spot with a point in this clash with Roma.
- Inter created plenty but had to settle for just a one-goal lead at the break thanks to Antonio Candreva’s effort, although they were able to cut loose in a one-sided second half.
- Cristiano Biraghi, Alexis Sanchez and Roberto Gagliardini all found the back of the net to seal a 0-4 success and Inter could be boosted by the return of Romelu Lukaku and Nicolo Barella for this one.
Roma and Internazionale have both looked better in their recent matches after they had underperformed in a couple of matches. They will both be confident of coming out on top of this clash in what is likely to be a high-scoring game with Inter notching in their last eight league matches while Roma have only failed to score in two of their last 15 Serie A outings.