When does Roma vs Hellas Verona kick off? Wednesday 15th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Roma vs Hellas Verona being played? Stadio Olimpico
Where can I get tickets for Roma vs Hellas Verona? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Roma vs Hellas Verona on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Roma vs Hellas Verona in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Roma appear to have put their poor run of form behind them after they made it back-to-back wins with a straightforward 0-3 success at Brescia in their latest match to make it five goals scored and just one conceded in their last two matches.
- Roma were left frustrated in the first half as Brescia prevented them from scoring but Federico Fazio found the back of the net just three minutes into the second half before Nikola Kalinic and Nicolo Zaniolo sealed what turned out to be a comfortable win.
- Chris Smalling remains a doubt for Roma with his adductor pull still causing him some issues while Davide Santon is also likely to remain on the sidelines because of a calf strain.
- Hellas Verona failed to win for the third game in succession as they were held to a draw with Fiorentina but they were left to rue a late lapse in concentration as they conceded deep into stoppage time when they looked set to claim all three points.
- Davide Faraoni gave Verona the lead in the 18th minute and that strike looked like it would be enough but Fiorentina levelled six minutes into injury time to break the hearts of Verona who have now won just one of their last six matches.
- To rub salt into the wounds for Verona, Marash Kumbulla was forced from the field with a hand injury during the weekend’s contest and is doubtful for this game while Giampaolo Pazzini, Salvatore Bocchetti, Pawel Dawidowicz and Fabio Borini are also doubts.
Roma have won their last two games and will be looking to make it three in a row as they host Hellas Verona. The visitors have struggled of late and suffered a real blow in their last game as they conceded deep into stoppage time which saw them held to a draw with Fiorentina. They have now won just one of their last six matches and with Roma appearing to be back on track, it is the hosts that should be able to earn the three points.