When does Parma vs Sampdoria kick off? Sunday 19th July, 2019 – 16:15 (UK)
Where is Parma vs Sampdoria being played? Stadio Ennio Tardini
Where can I get tickets for Parma vs Sampdoria? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Parma vs Sampdoria on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Parma vs Sampdoria in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Parma’s winless streak extended to six matches as they were on the end of a 3-1 loss against AC Milan in midweek and they face another tricky test here as they host Sampdoria.
- Jasmin Kurtic gave Parma a shock lead on the stroke of half-time but they could not hold on for long as they found themselves behind with an hour on the clock before a third goal sealed their fate.
- Their bid to end their winless streak has been harmed by the loss of Matteo Darmian and Alberto Grassi who are both suspended while Andrea Cornelius is also sidelined through injury.
- Sampdoria continued their recent upturn in form by making it back-to-back wins as well as making it four wins from their last five as they secured a comfortable win against Cagliari during the week.
- Manolo Gabbiadini got Sampdoria off to the perfect start before Federico Bonazzoli doubled the lead before the break and they found themselves in complete control when Bonazzoli added a second not long into the second half.
- It was the second game in a row that Sampdoria were able to find the back of the net on three occasions and they will be full of confidence ahead of this clash where Lorenzo Tonelli and Ronaldo Viera could shake off injuries.
Parma are on a poor run of form and have failed to win any of their last six with in-form Sampdoria set to provide another difficult test for them here. The visitors have won four of their last five and having scored six goals in their last two matches, they will fully believe they can improve on their recent record. Parma look fragile defensively and with Sampdoria not short on goals, the away side should produce the goods again.