When does Parma vs Napoli kick off? Wednesday 22nd July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Parma vs Napoli being played? Stadio Ennio Tardini
Where can I get tickets for Parma vs Napoli? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Parma vs Napoli on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Parma vs Napoli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Parma’s poor run of form continued as they suffered a sixth defeat in their last seven matches but their second half display against Sampdoria prevented them from ending that run having led 2-0 at the break.
- A strike from Gervinho in the opening 20 minutes put Parma ahead and their lead was doubled thanks to an own goal just before half-time but they collapsed in the second period as they conceded three times to slip to another loss.
- To make matters worse for Parma, they look set to be without Riccardo Gagliolo who picked up an injury against Sampdoria while Bruno Alves, Juraj Kucka, Matteo Scozzarella and Andreas Cornelius are all still struggling to prove their fitness.
- After drawing their last two matches, Napoli were able to collect the three points in their clash with Udinese but they had to work hard for it and needed to rely on a winning goal deep into stoppage time.
- Napoli went behind with Udinese taking the lead midway through the first half but Arkadiusz Milik brought Napoli back on level terms immediately after entering the field as a substitute just after the half-hour mark.
- Despite pushing for a winner, Napoli were left frustrated until the fifth minute of stoppage time when Matteo Politano struck the winner but they will be without the suspended Milik for this clash while Dries Mertens in a doubt with the knock that forced him off at the weekend.
Parma were halfway to finally ending their wait for a win in Serie A but they suffered a second half collapse against Sampdoria and are now without a win in their last seven matches. They face a difficult challenge once again as they host Napoli, a side that are unbeaten in their last five. Parma’s confidence is likely to be extremely low following the manner of their defeat at the weekend and Napoli should be able to extend their run without a loss by collecting all three points here.