When does Parma vs Internazionale kick off? Sunday 28th June, 2020 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Parma vs Internazionale being played? Stadio Ennio Tardini
Where can I get tickets for Parma vs Internazionale? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Parma vs Internazionale on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Parma vs Internazionale in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- Parma’s top six challenge received a big boost on Tuesday when they secured a big victory on the road at Genoa as they made it four points from a possible six since their return to Serie A action.
- Andreas Cornelius took his tally for the season to 11 thanks to a hat-trick as he gave Parma a 0-3 lead and despite Genoa pulling one back from the spot, Dejan Kulusevski scored a fourth goal late on.
- Things could have been different had Genoa not missed with their first penalty attempt when there was only one goal in but that will not concern Parma who will be forced into at least one change here with Simone Iacoponi having to serve a ban.
- Internazionale had to be perfect on the resumption of Serie A if they were to stand any chance of chasing down Juventus but they suffered an early blow as they were held to a draw against Sassuolo.
- Having defeated Sampdoria last week, Inter looked set to claim the three points once again when they fought back from a goal down to lead with 10 minutes left thanks to Romelu Lukaku’s penalty and an effort from Cristiano Biraghi.
- However, there was late drama as Sassuolo levelled from the spot before Borja Valero put Inter ahead once more with four minutes remaining but Sassuolo hit back in the 89th minute to leave a huge dent in Inter’s title aspirations and they will now be without Milan Skriniar for this clash after he was shown a second yellow in stoppage time.
Internazionale’s title challenge looks to be over prematurely after they failed to beat Sassuolo in an entertaining game during the week. They now sit 11 points behind leaders Juventus and although they have a game in hand, they will need a lot of results to go in their favour to get anywhere near first place. They head to Parma here who picked up a big win in midweek and although Inter will be expected to hit back, this game could go either way with both teams likely to score.