When does Parma vs Atalanta kick off? Tuesday 28th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Parma vs Atalanta being played? Stadio Ennio Tardini
Where can I get tickets for Parma vs Atalanta? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Parma vs Atalanta on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Parma vs Atalanta in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Parma made it back-to-back wins in Serie A as they were able to build on their shock win over Napoli by seeing off Brescia at the weekend but they face a difficult task to make it three in a row as they host Atalanta.
- Neither side were able to break the deadlock in the opening half but Matteo Darmian handed Parma the lead just before the hour, although that did not last long as Brescia equalised just three minutes later.
- With the game in the final 10 minutes, Parma were able to find a win as Dejan Kulisevski found the back of the net but in their attempt to continue their winning streak, they could still be without Gaston Brugman who remains a doubt.
- Atalanta were held to a second draw in three matches as they played out a stalemate with AC Milan but they will be frustrated that they were unable to come out on top which saw them surrender second spot in the table.
- Milan took the lead inside the opening 15 minutes and although they had a great chance to level just over 10 minutes later, Ruslan Malinovskiy’s could not convert from the spot as his penalty was saved.
- Despite that miss, Duvan Zapata did pull Atalanta level before the break and that proved to be the end of the scoring but his place in the side could now be under threat with Luis Muriel pushing for a return in the starting XI while Timothy Castagne and Mario Pasalic could also start.
Parma failed to win for seven consecutive Serie A matches but have now won two games in a row after defeating Brescia at the weekend. They will believe they can put up a good fist in a bid to make it three but they will have to be at the top of their game to do so as they host Atalanta. The visitors were held to a draw in an entertaining clash with AC Milan on Friday which extended their unbeaten run to 16 league matches and they are likely to extend that run to 17 by returning to winning ways in this one with the margin set to be at least two goals.