When does Napoli vs Udinese kick off? Sunday 19th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Napoli vs Udinese being played? Stadio San Paolo
Where can I get tickets for Napoli vs Udinese? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Napoli vs Udinese on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Napoli vs Udinese in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Napoli’s bid to finish in the top six suffered a damaging blow as they drew for the second game in succession with Bologna able to nab a point from their midweek contest.
- Konstantinos Manolas handed Napoli a dream start as his effort put them ahead on just seven minutes but they failed to kick-on and were eventually punished as Bologna levelled with 10 to play.
- Giovanni Di Lorenzo will now be absent as he sits out because of suspension while Amin Younes’ availability remains shrouded in doubt after he sat out the clash with Bologna.
- Udinese collected another valuable point in their bid to avoid the drop as they held Lazio to a goalless draw during the week which means they have lost just one of their last five.
- In an end-to-end game, Lazio were arguably the better side but Udinese grew into the contest and enjoyed some strong spells with the point proving to be the right outcome.
- Despite their result run of form, they know that they are still not safe and come into this clash with Napoli without the services of the suspended Stefano Okaka while Mato Jajalo and Lukas Teodorczyk are both injury doubts.
Napoli are unbeaten in their last four and they have lost just one of their last 10 matches in Serie A but two successive draws means they begin this one outside of the top six. They host an Udinese side with just one loss to their name in their last five and they earned a valiant point at home to Lazio during the week. It is likely the visitors would settle for another point here but the hosts will be desperate to get back to winning ways and they should be too strong here.