When does Napoli vs SPAL kick off? Sunday 28th June, 2020 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Napoli vs SPAL being played? Stadio San Paolo
Where can I get tickets for Napoli vs SPAL? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Napoli vs SPAL on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Napoli vs SPAL in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- Napoli overcame a potentially difficult game against Hellas Verona as they were able to build on their Coppa Italia success and will now look to continue their solid run of form as they host SPAL.
- Napoli will be eager to cement their spot in the top six following the 0-2 success against Verona with Arkadiusz Milik finding the back of the net before the break before Hirving Lozano sealed the win in the 90th minute.
- They are big favourites to win this game against struggling SPAL and will be keen to create plenty in front of goal with an unchanged side a possibility having avoided any knocks during the week.
- SPAL won their last game in Serie A before the season was temporarily suspended but they could not build on that in their first game back as they suffered a devastating loss late on against Cagliari.
- The hosts had worked hard to keep the scores goalless but in the third minute of stoppage time, Cagliari broke SPAL hearts as they found the back of the net to prevent them from claiming a point.
- SPAL will need to show some real character to lift themselves after that loss and will hope Ervin Zukanovic is available to return but Federico Di Francesco and Etrit Berisha are still some way off.
Napoli managed to edge a win over Hellas Verona in midweek and will be eager to maintain their unbeaten run with a big win over struggling SPAL. The visitors have won just one of their last seven in Serie A while Napoli are unbeaten in eight in all competitions and the hosts should run out comfortable winners by at least two goals here.