When does Napoli vs Sassuolo kick off? Saturday 25th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Napoli vs Sassuolo being played? Stadio San Paolo 5
Where can I get tickets for Napoli vs Sassuolo? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Napoli vs Sassuolo on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Napoli vs Sassuolo in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Napoli’s hopes of finishing in the top six suffered a huge blow as they suffered a shock defeat to Parma during the week and that means they have now managed just one win in their last four matches.
- It looked as though the scores would be level at the break but Parma took the lead thanks to a penalty on the stroke of half-time, although Lorenzo Insigne was able to level less than 10 minutes into the second half with a spot kick of his own.
- Despite pushing for a winner, Parma scored a second against the run of play as they notched from the spot for a second time and in their bid to respond, they could once again be without David Ospina.
- Sassuolo’s unbeaten run came to an end as they suffered defeat at home to AC Milan but they were not helped having been reduced to 10 men deep into stoppage time at the end of the first half.
- Milan took the lead just before the 20-minute mark and despite Francesco Caputo levelling from the spot with a few minutes remaining in the first half, Milan retook the lead to leave Sassuolo trailing at the break.
- Mehdi Bourabia was handed his marching orders on the stroke of the break and he will sit this one out while Jeremie Boga is also a doubt after he picked up a muscular injury against Milan.
Napoli suffered a shock loss to Parma during the week in what was their first defeat in six matches. They now host Sassuolo who also suffered their first loss in a while as they were edged by AC Milan as their eight-game unbeaten run came to an end. Both teams will be eager to respond in this one and although this could go either way, there are likely to be goals at either end with it a rare occurrence that either side fail to find the back of the net.