When does Napoli vs AC Milan kick off? Sunday 12th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Napoli vs AC Milan being played? Stadio San Paolo
Where can I get tickets for Napoli vs AC Milan? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Napoli vs AC Milan on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Napoli vs AC Milan in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Napoli continued their impressive form after the restart as they earned their fourth win in five Serie A matches since their return to action.
- They defeated Genoa thanks to goals from Dries Mertens and Hirving Lozano either side of an effort from the hosts as they maintained their spot in the top six.
- Kevin Malcuit remains on the sidelines with a long-term knee injury and Fernando Llorente is also likely to be out but Napoli have no other injury concerns.
- AC Milan earned another superb victory as they fought back from two goals down to Juventus to make it four wins from their last five matches.
- Four goals in an 18-minute period in the second half saw Milan overturn the two-goal deficit with efforts from Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Franck Kessie, Rafael Leao and Ante Rebic sealing the brilliant comeback win.
- Milan look in good shape ahead of this game with Napoli with only Leo Duarte and Samu Castillejo likely to be missing and they have plenty of options with so many players playing at a high standard.
Napoli and AC Milan have been two of the form teams in Serie A since the restart and they go head-to-head in a mouthwatering clash. This could go a long way to determining which side finishes inside the top six, although there is still a chance both could finish that high with Roma still catchable. The pair are in great scoring form and while the pair will be confident of success, this could go either way with goals likely at either end.