When does Lecce vs Sampdoria kick off? Wednesday 1st July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Lecce vs Sampdoria being played? Stadio Comunale Via del Mare
Where can I get tickets for Lecce vs Sampdoria? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Lecce vs Sampdoria on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Lecce vs Sampdoria in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Lecce were on the end of yet another heavy defeat as their hugely difficult task away at Juventus was made even more tricky thanks to a first half red card that all but ended their chances of coming away with anything from the game.
- Fabio Lucioni was given his marching orders with a little more than 30 minutes on the clock and despite Lecce holding on until the early stages of the second half, Juve eventually opened the scoring before adding three more to condemn the visitors to a 4-0 loss.
- Lecce have now conceded 19 goals in their last four contests and their issues at the back could worsen here with Lucioni suspended while Luca Rossettini is doubtful to take his place because of a fever.
- Sampdoria suffered their third straight loss since the resumption of Serie A and by the same scoreline too as they were edged in a tight game by Bologna but were made to pay for conceding twice in the space of a few minutes.
- The game was finely poised heading into the final 20 minutes with neither side able to break the deadlock until Sampdoria conceded a penalty which was converted by the visitors and they added a second shortly after before Federico Bonazzoli gave the hosts hope.
- That strike with two minutes to play proved to be just a consolation as Sampdoria failed to get themselves back on level terms and they must try and end their losing run without the services of Karol Linetty who picked up a minor knock at the weekend.
Sampdoria have been competitive in all three of their Serie A matches since the action resumed but they have suffered 2-1 defeats in all of those games. They now get a great chance to end that run as they head to struggling Lecce who are in the midst of a terrible run of form that has seen them conceded 19 goals in their last four games. Their problems at the back have been laid bare for all to see and it would be a real surprise if Sampdoria were unable to capitalise to earn the three points here.