When does Lecce vs Lazio kick off? Tuesday 7th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Lecce vs Lazio being played? Stadio Comunale Via del Mare
Where can I get tickets for Lecce vs Lazio? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Lecce vs Lazio on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Lecce vs Lazio in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Lecce’s relegation fears worsened as they were condemned to yet another defeat on Saturday with their loss against Sassuolo meaning they have now lost their last six Serie A matches.
- Their defence was an issue once again as they shipped another four goals which takes their tally in those six losses to 25 and they will be frustrated with that having scored two for themselves which ensured the scores were level heading into the final 20 minutes.
- Fabio Lucioni scored Leece’s first to level the scores initially before a Marco Mancosu penalty saw Lecce equalise for a second time although it was not enough and in their bid to end their terrible run of form, they will have to deal with the loss of Panagiotis Tachtsidis due to suspension.
- Lazio’s title hopes suffered a huge blow as they were heavily beaten by AC Milan at the weekend and they now sit seven points behind leaders Juventus with that gap likely to be insurmountable.
- After avoiding defeat for 21 successive league matches, Lazio have now lost two of their last four matches after the 0-3 loss to Milan in what was a very underwhelming performance that they must respond to quickly.
- Lazio will be hoping that Adam Marusic will be able to return here while Danilo Cataldi will be pushing for a spot in the starting XI after he made his comeback from injury from the bench against Milan.
Lazio’s bid to challenge for the Serie A title looks to be over after they suffered a big defeat against AC Milan at the weekend which was their second loss in four matches. They will be confident of responding in a big way as they head to struggling Lecce with the hosts likely to be unable to deal with the backlash from Lazio. The home side have conceded 25 goals in six straight defeats and they look set for another big loss with the visitors able to win by at least two clear goals.