When does Lecce vs Fiorentina kick off? Wednesday 15th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Lecce vs Fiorentina being played? Stadio Comunale Via del Mare
Where can I get tickets for Lecce vs Fiorentina? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Lecce vs Fiorentina on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Lecce vs Fiorentina in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Lecce made it two good results in a row as they claimed a point from their game with Cagliari at the weekend to back-up their win over Lazio but it was still not enough to prevent them dropping back into the relegation zone.
- Genoa’s win over SPAL saw them leapfrog Lecce with their goalless draw meaning they are a point behind the 17th placed side but they will not let that deter them after a solid showing against Cagliari.
- In a bid to make it three games unbeaten, Lecce will come into this game with several injury issues as Gianluca Lapadula and Biagio Meccariello are struggling while Marco Calderoni is also struggling.
- Fiorentina made it three games without defeat in Serie A as they played out a second consecutive draw with Hellas Verona at the weekend and they will be confident of extending their unbeaten run to four matches here.
- Fiorentina had looked set for defeat after Verona had taken the lead inside the opening 20 minutes of the contest with the hosts unable to respond but in the sixth minute of stoppage time, Patrick Cutrone found a leveller.
- They now head into this game with very few injury problems, although Marco Benassi is sidelined while Franck Ribery was subbed off as a precaution against Verona and will be assessed before this contest.
Lecce are putting up a decent late fight to remain in Serie A and have earned four points from their last two matches. They will hope to add to that number as they host Fiorentina but the visitors are unbeaten in their last three. Neither side are flush with goals and although Lecce have struggled defensively for large parts of the season, they have shown some good resolve in their last two which should contribute to a low-scoring encounter here.