When does Lazio vs Sassuolo kick off? Saturday 11th July, 2019 – 16:15 (UK)
Where is Lazio vs Sassuolo being played? Stadio Olimpico
Where can I get tickets for Lazio vs Sassuolo? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Lazio vs Sassuolo on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Lazio vs Sassuolo in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Lazio’s Serie A title challenge was all but ended as they suffered a shock defeat against Lecce in midweek to make it back-to-back losses at the worst possible time, especially when a win would have closed the gap on leaders Juventus to just four points.
- Lazio took the lead in the fifth minute of the contest as they looked to respond to the heavy loss to AC Milan but Felipe Caicedo’s strike was not enough as Lecce levelled on the break before scoring again just after the break, a lead they were able to hold on to.
- Lecce even missed a penalty at 1-1 which would have put them ahead at the break and Lazio did not take advantage of the miss while matters got worse for them at the end with Patric seeing red for biting an opponent and he will now be banned for four matches.
- Sassuolo’s fine form continued as they made it three wins in a row thanks to a narrow success on the road at Bologna on Wednesday with that victory meaning they have now avoided defeat in their last five matches.
- It was a comfortable win for Sassuolo despite the 1-2 scoreline with goals from Domenico Berardi and Lukas Haraslin either side of half-time sending them on their way before Bologna scored a late consolation.
- Sassuolo will be full of confidence ahead of this trip to Lazio and will believe they can capitalise on the hosts’ recent woes but they will be without Pedro Obiang who is still out with a thigh injury.
Lazio went unbeaten for so long but their season is beginning to unravel after a shock loss to lowly Lecce during the week. They now face in-form Sassuolo in what will be a difficult contest for the home side. The visitors are unbeaten in five while they have won their last three and with Lazio beginning to show signs of fatigue, Sassuolo should be able to come away from this trip with at least a point to retain their unbeaten run.