When does Juventus vs Torino kick off? Saturday 4th July, 2019 – 16:15 (UK)
Where is Juventus vs Torino being played? Allianz Stadium
Where can I get tickets for Juventus vs Torino? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Juventus vs Torino on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Juventus vs Torino in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Juventus took another step towards retaining their Serie A crown as they defeated Genoa on Tuesday which saw them extended their winning streak in the league to six matches with Lazio remaining four points behind them.
- Juve placed pressure on Genoa from the off but it took until the second half before they could find the breakthrough with Paulo Dybala continuing his good form in front of goal before Cristiano Ronaldo and Douglas Costa sealed the win.
- They will be disappointed to have conceded a consolation but they will not be worried about that with Maurizio Sarri’s side looking dangerous in attack, although they will still be without the services of Giorgio Chiellini, Alex Sandro and Sami Khedira.
- Torino lost for the second game in a row as they were defeated by Lazio in midweek but they will be frustrated that they failed to hang on to the lead they took early in the contest which they were able to see through until half-time.
- Andrea Belotti was on target from the spot in just the fifth minute and Torino looked to be good value for their lead but they conceded soon after the break and then went behind in the final 20 minutes.
- Torino were unable to respond but they appeared to come through the match unscathed and head on the road for this game against Juventus with almost a fully fit squad to choose from.
Juventus’ fate remains in their own hands at the top of Serie A after making it six wins in a row during the week. They will now come up against a Torino side with just one win in their last 10 matches and they could face a long evening in Turin. The hosts have been impressive in front of goal in their three league games since the restart, scoring an average of three per game and that should help them to win this one by at least two goals.