When does Juventus vs Lazio kick off? Monday 20th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Juventus vs Lazio being played? Allianz Stadium
Where can I get tickets for Juventus vs Lazio? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Juventus vs Lazio on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Juventus vs Lazio in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Juventus failed to win for the third game in succession as they blew a two-goal lead against Sassuolo and then had to fight back having trailed to earn a point but they still hold a five-point lead at the top of Serie A as they head into this contest with Lazio.
- Danilo and Gonzalo Higuain both found the back of the net to give Juve a comfortable lead in the opening 15 minutes but Sassuolo struck back to lead less than 10 minutes into the second half.
- Alex Sandro was able to get Juve back on level terms and that proved to be the end of the scoring in what was ultimately another disappointing result and they will be desperate to end that here, although Federico Bernardeschi is banned while Giorgio Chiellini is an injury doubt.
- Lazio were able to end their three-match losing streak but they could not get back to winning ways after they were held to a goalless draw with Udinese in midweek and now face the daunting task of facing Juventus.
- Lazio were right in the title chase when the season resumed but they have been in poor form since, winning just two of their seven matches and their latest outing against Udinese was another underwhelming performance.
- Stefan Radu was forced off during the week and his calf injury is set to rule him out for the remainder of the season while Luis Alberto and Jony will also be sidelined for this contest.
Lazio’s title challenge evaporated not long into their return to action in Serie A and they will wonder what might have been as they travel to Juventus. The hosts look set to retain their title as they hold a five-point lead ahead of this clash with this game in hand able to put them into an almost unassailable position if they come out on top. They have failed to win their last three but with Lazio’s form even worse, the hosts should be able to put one hand on the Coppa Campioni d’Italia.