When does Juventus vs Atalanta kick off? Saturday 11th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Juventus vs Atalanta being played? Allianz Stadium
Where can I get tickets for Juventus vs Atalanta? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Juventus vs Atalanta on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Juventus vs Atalanta in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Juventus suffered a blip in their bid to retain their Serie A title during the week but their defeat to AC Milan did not harm them as Lazio also suffered a shock loss in their game with Lecce.
- After a goalless first half, Juve went 0-2 up thanks to goals in quick succession from Adrien Rabiot but Milan scored four times in an 18-minute spell to take the game away from them.
- That was the first time in eight matches that Juve had failed to win in Serie A and in their bid to make an immediate return to winning ways, they will be boosted by the return of in-form Paulo Dybala from suspension along with Matthijs de Ligt.
- Atalanta’s magnificent run of form in Serie A continued as they leapfrogged Internazionale into third spot thanks to their ninth successive win in the league as they were able to see off a stubborn Sampdoria.
- The game appeared to be headed for a stalemate with neither goal yet to be breached approaching the 75th minute of the game but Rafael Toloi gave Atalanta the lead before Luis Muriel sealed the win with a second.
- They will now look to continue their brilliant run of form as they ramp-up their preparations for a clash with PSG in the Champions League and they have a clean bill of health for this game.
Juventus will not be too concerned at their defeat to AC Milan in midweek with their lead at the top of the table remaining unaltered but they will be eager to avoid another game where they drop points. They face a difficult task here as they host an in-form Atalanta who will be full of confidence after winning their ninth straight Serie A contest in midweek. Both teams are capable of coming out on top but in what is likely to be an open game, goals are likely at either end.