When does Internazionale vs Torino kick off? Monday 13th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Internazionale vs Torino being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Where can I get tickets for Internazionale vs Torino? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Internazionale vs Torino on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Internazionale vs Torino in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Internazionale suffered a second disappointing result in a row as they were held to a draw against Hellas Verona on Thursday and that allowed Atalanta to leapfrog them into third spot in the table.
- Inter fell behind very early in the game before Antonio Candreva and an own goal in the opening 10 minutes of the second half gave them the lead but they failed to hold on and conceded with just four minutes remaining.
- With just one point from a possible six, Inter will be desperate to get back to winning ways as they host Torino but their chances could be harmed with striker Romelu Lukaku a doubt after he picked up a knock in last week’s game.
- Torino took full advantage of what would have been perceived as an easier fixture following three successive defeats from a run of tough matches as they defeated Brescia 3-1 in last week’s clash.
- Torino had to show some character having trailed at the break but they were soon on level terms in the second half thanks to an own goal before Andrea Belotti gave them the lead and Simone Zaza sealed the win in the final 10 minutes.
- They will head to Internazionale full of confidence despite acknowledging that it will be a tough test for them, and their task has been made slightly more difficult with Zaza having to sit out through suspension.
Internazionale have stuttered since the restart to Serie A and they put in another disappointing display last time out as they were held to a draw against Hellas Verona. They have lost third spot in the table as a result of that but can reclaim that position with a win over Torino. The visitors ended a three-match losing run with a win over Brescia last week but they have lost their last six Serie A matches on the road and Inter should be able to bounce back by leading at both half-time and full-time.