When does Internazionale vs Sassuolo kick off? Wednesday 24th June, 2020 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Internazionale vs Sassuolo being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Where can I get tickets for Internazionale vs Sassuolo? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Internazionale vs Sassuolo on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Internazionale vs Sassuolo in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- Internazionale made a winning return to Serie A action as they overcame Sampodria by two goals to one but they must back that up with the gap to top of the table Juventus sitting at nine points.
- Goals from Romelu Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez gave Inter a comfortable lead at the break and despite Sampdoria pulling one back just after half-time, the hosts were able to see the game out.
- Midfield trio Marcelo Brozovic, Stefano Sensi and Matias Vecino all missed Inter’s win on Sunday and they are all ruled out once again with the latter likely to miss at least the next two matches with a knee injury.
- Sassuolo knew they were in for a difficult time on their trip to Atalanta on Sunday evening and it proved to be the case as they were on the end of a 4-1 loss and they were perhaps fortune it was not a heavier defeat.
- Sassuolo found themselves three behind at the break with Mehdi Bourabia putting through his own net to leave the visitors with a mountain to climb and Atalanta added a fourth midway through the second period.
- Bourabia did find the target at the right end for a very late consolation but that will have done little to lift the mood after their poor showing and in a further blow ahead of this contest, centre-back Marlon will sit out through suspension.
Internazionale kept their title hopes alive with a narrow win over Sampdoria in their first game back in action and will be confident of securing another victory as they host Sassuolo. The visitors were given a rude awakening on their return as they conceded four against Atalanta at the weekend and they will have a big task on their hands to respond to that. Inter have lost just once on home soil in the league so far this season and they should be able to take a first half lead before seeing it through to the end of the contest.