When does Internazionale vs Napoli kick off? Tuesday 28th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Internazionale vs Napoli being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Where can I get tickets for Internazionale vs Napoli? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Internazionale vs Napoli on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Internazionale vs Napoli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Internazionale were able to win for the first time in three matches with a comfortable win over Genoa that extended their unbeaten run to six matches and that result saw them head into the penultimate round of fixtures in second place in Serie A.
- Inter were 0-3 winners against Genoa at the weekend but it was not completely straightforward as two of those goals came in the final 10 minutes of the contest after Romelu Lukaku had opened the scoring in the 34th minute.
- Alexis Sanchez added a second with eight minutes remaining before Lukaku notched again in stoppage time to wrap-up the victory and as they look to make it back-to-back wins, they will be able to call upon Nicolo Barella who is back from a ban.
- After losing for the first time in six matches, Napoli responded well as they put their defeat to Parma behind them by claiming a 2-0 success against Sassuolo at the weekend as they closed the gap on the top six.
- Elseid Hysaj handed Napoli an early lead but despite applying plenty of pressure, they were unable to put the game to bed until Allan struck in injury time to seal the three points.
- After producing a solid display at the weekend, Napoli could opt to stick with the same starting XI after appearing to avoid any injury issues, although Allan will hope his goalscoring cameo is enough to force his way into the side.
Internazionale and Napoli both have their sights on a spot in the top two and top six respectively but if either are to achieve their goal, it is likely that they will need to come out on top in this contest. Inter are unbeaten in six while Napoli have lost just one of their last seven which leaves the pair evenly-matched ahead of this clash. It is rare that either side fail to find the back of the net and that should be the case here with goals expected at both ends of the pitch.