When does Internazionale vs Fiorentina kick off? Wednesday 22nd July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Internazionale vs Fiorentina being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Where can I get tickets for Internazionale vs Fiorentina? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Internazionale vs Fiorentina on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Internazionale vs Fiorentina in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Internazionale were unable to make it three wins in a row in Serie A as they were held to a draw with Roma in what was an entertaining contest at the weekend but a win here in this clash with Fiorentina would be enough for Inter to reclaim second spot.
- Stefan de Vrij put Inter ahead in the 15th minute but they could not hold on until half-time and found themselves trailing just before the hour mark with defeat looking likely as Roma retained their lead until deep into the contest.
- However, Inter were handed a lifeline as they were awarded a late penalty which Romelu Lukaku converted with just two minutes remaining as he marked his return from injury and he will be pushing for a start in this match with Inter boasting a relatively healthy squad.
- Fiorentina made it back-to-back wins to extend their unbeaten run to five matches and they will hold no fear ahead of this trip to face Internazionale, especially after they were able to hold Inter to a stalemate in their last two league clashes.
- Fiorentina took a very early lead in their game with Torino as their opponents put through the back of their own net and Patrick Cutrone’s strike with 15 minutes remaining sealed the three points for Fiorentina.
- Ahead of this game, Fiorentina appear to have very few injury issues and will take an almost fully-fit squad into the clash, although Barlomiej Dragowski is likely to be missing again because of his back complaint.
Internazionale made it four games unbeaten as they drew with Roma at the weekend and they will hope to get back to winning ways here as they bid to retake second spot in Serie A. They host an in-form Fiorentina side who have avoided defeat in their last five matches. Inter have kept just one clean sheet in their last five and with the visitors likely to put up another good fight, it is likely that there will be goals at either end in this one which has been the case in the last four league meetings between these two teams.