When does Internazionale vs Brescia kick off? Wednesday 1st July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Internazionale vs Brescia being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Where can I get tickets for Internazionale vs Brescia? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Internazionale vs Brescia on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Internazionale vs Brescia in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Internazionale were given a huge scare in their clash with Parma at the weekend as they had to fight back from a goal down in the final 10 minutes of the game to claim the three points.
- Parma opened the scoring in the 15th minute and looked to have done enough to earn all three points as Inter were left frustrated in their efforts to get back into the contest but two goals in the final six minutes from Stefan de Vrij and Alessandro Bastoni turned the game on its head.
- Back-up goalkeeper Tommaso Berni will be unavailable for this clash with Brescia after he was shown a red card while on the bench during the Parma match with Milan Skriniar also still sidelined through suspension.
- Brescia earned their second draw in succession since the resumption of Serie A but they were left frustrated that their own ill-discipline cost them all three points having taken a two-goal lead against Genoa.
- Alfredo Donnarumma got Brescia off to a dream start as he bagged just 10 minutes into the contest before Alessandro Semprini doubled the lead just three minutes later which should have laid the platform for a comfortable victory.
- However, Brescia conceded two penalties which allowed Genoa to level the scores and in their bid to end a 13-match run without a win, they will be without injured quartet Dmitri Bisoli, Emanuele Ndoj, Andrea Cistana and Jhon Chancellor.
Brescia’s long wait for a win continued as they blew a two-goal lead at home to Genoa at the weekend and they now face a tough game against Internazionale. Brescia have now failed to win any of their last 13 Serie A matches and they are running out of time to pull themselves out of the relegation zone. Inter remain unlikely challengers for the title but their home record is strong having avoided defeat in all of their last 10 league games and they should be able to claim a routine win here by taking an early lead and seeing it through to the end of the game.