When does Hellas Verona vs Parma kick off? Wednesday 1st July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Hellas Verona vs Parma being played? Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi
Where can I get tickets for Hellas Verona vs Parma? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Hellas Verona vs Parma on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hellas Verona vs Parma in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hellas Verona played out an entertaining 3-3 draw on the road at Sassuolo on Sunday but they were left to rue their inability to hold onto the lead as they conceded deep into stoppage time which cost them all three points.
- After a goalless first half, Darko Lazovic put Verona ahead before Mariusz Stepinski and Matteo Pessina also found the back of the net after Sassuolo had levelled to give them a two-goal cushion.
- That should have been enough to seal the win but Sassuolo pulled one back before delivering the devastating blow in the seventh minute of stoppage time to equalise and Verona must down deal with the loss of Marash Kumbulla to suspension in this game.
- Parma blew a brilliant opportunity to defeat Internazionale as they threw away the lead late in the contest and to make matters worse, they were unable to even hang on for a point.
- Gervinho’s strike in the 15th minute of the contest looked like it would be enough for Parma to claim the victory as they held onto that lead until the final 10 minutes but Inter levelled with six minutes remaining before taking the lead just three minutes later after Parma had gone down to 10.
- Juraj Kucka’s red card arguably prevented Parma from clinging on for a point and he will have to sit this game out as a consequence while Roberto Inglese is still sidelined because of injury.
Hellas Verona and Parma were both left to rue late goals in their respective matches at the weekend and both will be eager to respond with a win as they meet in this contest. Both teams sit comfortably in mid-table and they should play out an open contest. Parma have failed to find the back of the net in just two of their last 10 Serie A matches while it is three in 19 for Verona so there should be goals at either end in this one.