When does Hellas Verona vs Lazio kick off? Sunday 26th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Hellas Verona vs Lazio being played? Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi
Where can I get tickets for Hellas Verona vs Lazio? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Hellas Verona vs Lazio on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hellas Verona vs Lazio in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hellas Verona earned a point for the second game in succession but their wait for a win goes on after they failed to overcome Torino during the week, making it no win in their last six matches.
- Verona were the better side for much of the game and they were rewarded for their pressure by taking the lead from the spot with Fabio Borini converting just over 10 minutes into the second half.
- However, they failed to hold on and Torino levelled with Verona unable to retake the lead but they will hope to be boosted by the return of Giampaolo Pazzini, Claud Adjapong and Pawel Dawidowicz here.
- Lazio finally ended their poor run of form as they defeated Cagliari during the week and they will hope to build on that to end the season on a high having lost four of their last five before the win on Thursday.
- Lazio had trailed at half-time but showed great character to respond immediately after the interval thanks to Sergej Milinkovic-Savic’s effort before Ciro Immobile handed the hosts the lead.
- They were able to hold on to seal the three points in what will have been a big relief for them but in their bid to make it back-to-back successes, they will be without the suspended Manuel Lazzari.
Both Hellas Verona and Lazio are ending the season in poor form but the latter at least managed to earn the three points in their most recent outing during the week. They can still finish in second despite their results of late and they will hope to end on a high following the come-from-behind win against Cagliari. Verona have failed to win any of their last six and despite playing reasonably well in their most recent game with Torino, their inability to earn the three points will be a worry for them with the visitors likely to earn at least a point from this contest.