When does Hellas Verona vs Cagliari kick off? Saturday 20th June, 2020 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Hellas Verona vs Cagliari being played? Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi
Where can I get tickets for Hellas Verona vs Cagliari? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Hellas Verona vs Cagliari on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hellas Verona vs Cagliari in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hellas Verona were on a patchy run of form before the enforced break in play and they will be hopeful their time without a game will allow them to refocus as they attempt to get their challenge for a European spot back underway.
- Verona were beaten in their last game against Sampdoria to make it just one win from their last five matches, although it was their first loss in 10 and they will hope they can continue to be difficult to beat.
- Despite the likely absence of Valentin Eysseric, Verona are in an otherwise healthy position with their squad and Ivan Juric will have plenty of options at his disposal as they look to make it five games unbeaten on home soil.
- Cagliari’s season could still go either way with relegation not out of the question while a good run of results could also see them challenge for a European place but will need to improve the form they showed before the season was temporarily suspended.
- They lost their last three matches after losing a thrilling contest with Roma and those defeats mean Cagliari are now without a win in their last 11 Serie A matches with that run of form enough for a change of manager with Walter Zenga taking charge.
- Cagliari have a couple of injury issues to deal with as Leonardo Pavoletti is out for the season and Radja Nainggolan is also injured while Joao Pedro will miss out through suspension.
Hellas Verona and Cagliari are both trending in different directions ahead of the Serie A’s resumption and this could turn into an important contest for both teams. Verona lost for the first time in 10 game before the season came to a halt but will believe that was just a blip and will be confident of success against a Cagliari team without a win in their last 11. The impact of the break on the two teams remains to be seen but it is likely that both teams will find the back of the net in this contest.