When does Hellas Verona vs Atalanta kick off? Saturday 18th July, 2019 – 16:15 (UK)
Where is Hellas Verona vs Atalanta being played? Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi
Where can I get tickets for Hellas Verona vs Atalanta? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Hellas Verona vs Atalanta on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hellas Verona vs Atalanta in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hellas Verona have disappointed since the restart and they have now won just one of their last seven matches after they were beaten 2-1 by Roma during the week with another tough contest lying in wait here.
- Roma struck twice in the first half and although Matteo Pessina offered Verona a way back into the contest with a goal just two minutes after the break, they were unable to earn parity.
- To make matters worse for Verona, Marash Kumbulla was forced from the field against Roma and his thigh problem is likely to see him miss this game but Giampaolo Pazzini, Pawel Dawidowicz and Salvatore Bocchetti could come back into contention.
- Atalanta did not dwell on the controversies that cost them all three points against Juventus as they made an immediate return to winning ways with a huge success over Brescia during the week.
- Mario Pasalic struck a hat-trick and he was backed-up by goals from Marten de Roon, Ruslan Malinovskyi and Duvan Zapata as they struck six times and although they conceded two in the process, that will not concern them.
- Josep Ilicic is likely to be absent again as he looks to work his way back to fitness but there is hope that Luis Muriel could be back in the fold after making a return to training following his head injury.
Hellas Verona have not enjoyed the best of times since returning to action and having won just one of their last seven, they face an uphill task in this clash with in-form Atalanta. The visitors are unbeaten in their last 13 league matches and with their imperious attacking talent coming to the fore again with six goals against Brescia in midweek, they should be able to win again with the margin of victory likely to be at least two goals.