When does Genoa vs Parma kick off? Tuesday 23rd June, 2020 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Genoa vs Parma being played? Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris
Where can I get tickets for Genoa vs Parma? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Genoa vs Parma on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Genoa vs Parma in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- After a very poor start to the season, Genoa were starting to hit some form before the Serie A season was temporarily curtailed and they will be desperate to hit the ground running on their return to action.
- Genoa had been stuck in the relegation zone until a run of six games where they lost just once and having also won three of their last four, they were able to leapfrog Lecce to put themselves into 17th.
- Genoa come into this fixture without the services of back-up goalkeeper Federico Marchetti while Ivan Radovanovic is set to miss the rest of the campaign but the hosts are otherwise in a good place with their squad.
- Parma remain right in the mix for a European spot but must find greater consistency if they are to maintain that challenge having managed to win just one of their last four matches before the action was suspended.
- They then backed that up with another failed attempt to win on their return as they were held to a 1-all draw with Torino on Saturday with Juraj Kucka securing a point after Parma had fallen behind.
- Things could have been worse for Parma had Luigi Sepe not saved from the spot at the end of the first half when the scores were level but they will hope to build on that point although they have several fitness doubts ahead of this game including Giuseppe Pezzella and Luca Siligardi.
Genoa put a good run of form together before the Serie A came to a halt and they will be desperate to pick up where they left off as they bid to pull away from relegation trouble. The hosts have lost just one of their last six while opponents Parma have managed just one win from their last five. However, only two of those ended in a loss which should make for a tight contest here but it is the hosts that should be able to avoid defeat at the very least.