When does Genoa vs Napoli kick off? Wednesday 8th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Genoa vs Napoli being played? Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris
Where can I get tickets for Genoa vs Napoli? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Genoa vs Napoli on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Genoa vs Napoli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Genoa’ defensive woes continued as they failed to win for the fourth successive game in Serie A but they will be contest that a 2-2 draw with Udinese allowed them to move another point clear of the relegation zone, although they have slipped back in after Lecce’s shock win against Lazio.
- What will be even more pleasing for Genoa is how they fought back from two goals down late in the contest to salvage the point with Goran Pandev’s strike nine minutes from time giving them hope before in the seventh minute of stoppage time, Andrea Pinamonti levelled the scores.
- Genoa are set to be without captain Domenico Criscito once again and they have suffered a further blow in defence with Cristian Romero also ruled out after he picked up a muscular problem.
- Napoli responded to their defeat against Atalanta by making an immediate return to winning ways as they managed to see off Roma in an important result in their bid to finish in fifth spot in Serie A.
- After a goalless first half, Jose Callejon gave Napoli the lead 10 minutes into the second half but they were soon pegged back and with the game appearing to be heading for a draw, Lorenzo Insigne put Napoli back in front with just eight minutes remaining.
- They were able to hold on to earn the valuable three points but that result came at a cost with midfielder Diego Demme and defender Kalidou Koulibaly both ruled out of this trip to Genoa because of suspension.
Genoa remain in big trouble at the bottom and their point against Udinese now looks insignificant after Lecce pulled off a stunning upset against Lazio. The three points for Lecce has seen Genoa drop back into the bottom three, although they can climb back out with a point in this clash. They face a tough match-up against Napoli who were impressive winners against Roma at the weekend to make it six wins from their last seven Serie A matches and the visitors should be too strong in this one.