When does Genoa vs Juventus kick off? Tuesday 30th June, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Genoa vs Juventus being played? Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris
Where can I get tickets for Genoa vs Juventus? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Genoa vs Juventus on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Genoa vs Juventus in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Genoa fought back from two goals down as they earned a draw with Brescia to move a point away from the relegation zone but they face an almighty task to try and build on that as they host Juventus.
- Despite their comeback, Genoa will be hugely disappointed they found themselves in that position against the side who were at the foot of the table with Brescia scoring twice inside the opening 15 minutes before a penalty apiece from Iago Falque and Andrea Pinamonti rescued a point.
- Genoa could have done with all hands on deck to give them the best possible chance of causing an upset in this clash but they will be with Ivan Radovanovic and Domenico Criscito while Antonio Sanabria is also doubtful.
- Juventus had to bide their time to break down 10-man Lecce but they managed to score four goals when they eventually did breach the opposition’s backline as they maintained their four-point lead at the top of the Serie A table.
- Lecce were reduced to 10 with barely 30 minutes on the clock which all but ended their chances of taking anything from the game with Juve proving too strong thanks to goals from Paulo Dybala, Cristiano Ronaldo from the spot, Gonzalo Higuain and Matthijs de Ligt.
- Danilo will return from a one-match ban but the league leaders remain without the services of the likes of Alex Sandro, Mattia De Sciglio, Sami Khedira and Giorgio Chiellini who continue to be sidelined through injury.
Juventus’ lead at the top of the Serie A table could be reduced to just a point ahead of this game with Genoa if Lazio are able to win their game prior to this kicking off. The result of that match is unlikely to impact Juve who will be focusing on their own task against the struggling hosts. Genoa had to rely on two penalties to earn them a draw with Brescia and that is not the form they would want to bring into this game with Juve likely to win by at least two clear goals.