When does Genoa vs Internazionale kick off? Saturday 25th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Genoa vs Internazionale being played? Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris
Where can I get tickets for Genoa vs Internazionale? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Genoa vs Internazionale on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Genoa vs Internazionale in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Genoa earned a second win in a row to boost their survival hopes as they picked up a surprising win over Sampdoria but the pressure is still on with the gap remaining at four points with nine to play for.
- Domenico Criscito’s penalty midway through the first half handed Genoa the lead but Sampdoria struck back to level before the break and it took Lukas Lerager’s effort with 18 minutes remaining for Genoa to seal the vital victory.
- Genoa will be on a high after back-to-back successes but know their job is nowhere near complete yet and they have suffered a blow ahead of this contest with Lerager ruled out because of suspension while there are several other doubts including Stefano Sturaro.
- Internazionale drew for the second game in succession as they were held to a goalless draw against Fiorentina during the week and they will be eager to get back to winning ways as they head to Genoa.
- Inter were on top for much of the game but failed to break the deadlock as they were left frustrated in front of goal and they will have to put that disappointment behind them if they are to avoid another unsatisfactory outcome.
- Inter will be without the suspended Nicolo Barella for this contest while Stefan De Vrij was forced from the field against Fiorentina with a knee complaint so he too could be sidelined for this clash.
Genoa boosted their hopes to staying in Serie A as they earned a second win in a row during the week but they face a tricky test to add to those results as they host Internazionale. They should hold no fear ahead of this clash after the visitors failed to win for the second game in succession thanks to a goalless draw with Fiorentina in midweek, although their hopes of finishing in second spot remains in their own hands. Genoa will throw everything at Inter here and that should make it an open game with plenty of goals expected.