When does Fiorentina vs Cagliari kick off? Wednesday 8th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Fiorentina vs Cagliari being played? Stadio Artemio Franchi
Where can I get tickets for Fiorentina vs Cagliari? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Fiorentina vs Cagliari on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Fiorentina vs Cagliari in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fiorentina earned a valuable win on the road at Parma at the weekend to give them some breathing space from the relegation zone and they will be eager to back that up as they host Cagliari.
- The 1-2 success was Fiorentina’s first win in six Serie A matches but they had to rely on two Erick Pulgar penalties to take the lead before Parma pulled one back with a penalty of their own just after the break.
- Fiorentina were able to hang on but come into this game with a couple of doubts with Marco Benassi among those after he left the field just before half-time while captain German Pezzella is suspended.
- Cagliari were unable to extend their unbeaten run to four matches as they were edged by Atalanta in a close contest on Sunday, despite playing over an hour with 10 men following an early red card.
- Andrea Carboni was given his marching orders having conceded a penalty with just 26 minutes on the clock and Atalanta duly converted to take control of the game but that was the only time they were able to find the back of the net as Cagliari dug in.
- It was an impressive effort from Cagliari but ultimately not enough to take any points from the game and they will now travel to Fiorentina without the suspended Carboni while Luca Ceppitelli and Christian Oliva are likely to remain sidelined.
Fiorentina ended their five-match winless streak with a priceless victory over Parma at the weekend but they face a tricky task to make it two wins in a row as they host Cagliari. The visitors have turned things around since the restart having earned seven points from their last four matches and did a solid job in their defeat to Atalanta on Sunday, holding them to just a solitary strike despite playing over an hour with 10 men. The two teams look quite evenly matched but Cagliari have lost just four times on the road this season and they should be able to earn at least a point from this contest.