When does Fiorentina vs Bologna kick off? Wednesday 29th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Fiorentina vs Bologna being played? Stadio Artemio Franchi
Where can I get tickets for Fiorentina vs Bologna? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Fiorentina vs Bologna on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Fiorentina vs Bologna in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fiorentina’s unbeaten run came to an end as they were defeated by Roma at the weekend but having lost for the first time in seven matches, they will be confident they can respond in this game with Bologna.
- Fiorentina were architects of their own downfall as they fell behind on the stroke of half-time having conceded a penalty and despite Nikola Milenkovic levelling less than 10 minutes into the second period, they conceded another penalty in the closing stages of the game.
- Roma duly converted for a second time and it left Fiorentina with very little time to respond but in their quest to bounce back here, they once again boast a healthy squad with Bartlomiej Dragowski likely to be the only absentee if he fails to prove his fitness.
- Bologna almost blew a two-goal lead in their quest to end their winless run but a late goal against Lecce ensured they collected their first victory in six matches which they hope will see them end the season on a high.
- Bologna made a sensational start as goals from Rodrigo Palacio and Roberto Soriano handed them a great advantage after just five minutes but Lecce were able to level the scores with a goal in each half.
- With a draw seemingly likely, Musa Barrow struck in the third minute of stoppage time to seal the victory for Bologna but if they are to build on that success, they must do without Palacio who is suspended.
Fiorentina lost for the first time in seven games in their defeat to Roma at the weekend but they will hope to respond to that having put in a solid display. They host Bologna who earned the three points for the first time in six matches in their clash with Lecce at the weekend but they were pushed all the way in that contest having led by two goals. Bologna are capable of posing plenty of problems in front of goal but their defensive record leaves a lot to be desired and with both teams likely to push forward, this is should be a high-scoring game.