When does Cagliari vs Udinese kick off? Sunday 26th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Cagliari vs Udinese being played? Sardegna Arena
Where can I get tickets for Cagliari vs Udinese? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Cagliari vs Udinese on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Cagliari vs Udinese in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Cagliari’s winless streak continued as they were defeated by Lazio in midweek to make it seven games without a win but they will be disappointed in their second half efforts in that contest having led at the break.
- Giovanni Simeone gave Cagliari the lead on the stroke of half-time but that lead did not last long as Lazio hit back two minutes into the second half before they struck again on the hour.
- Cagliari failed to get back on level terms as Lazio were able to see the game out to make it seven games in succession without a victory and they will come into this game with Luca Pellegrini and Christian Oliva likely to be sidelined once again.
- Udinese all but sealed their spot in next season’s Serie A thanks to their first win in four matches with a superb victory over title-chasing Juventus in what was one of the shock results of the season.
- Juve took the lead on the stroke of the break but Udinese fought back well and levelled less than 10 minutes into the second half thanks to Ilija Nestorovski’s effort and with the game headed for a draw, Seko Fofana scored a sensational solo effort in injury time to seal the win for Udinese.
- They will take plenty of confidence from that performance and with the pressure likely to be lifted from them, they will hope to make it back-to-back successes here but they will be without the suspended William Troost-Ekong while Kevin Lasagna remains a doubt.
Udinese shocked league leaders Juventus in midweek and they will hope to build on that as they head to Cagliari. The hosts are without a win in their last seven and blew their chance to end that run as they failed to hold on to a half-time lead against Lazio during the week. Udinese will be full of confidence after their sensational late victory and they can build on that by earning at least a point from this trip.