When does Cagliari vs Torino kick off? Saturday 27th June, 2020 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Cagliari vs Torino being played? Sardegna Arena
Where can I get tickets for Cagliari vs Torino? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Cagliari vs Torino on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Cagliari vs Torino in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- Cagliari finally ended their terrible run of form as they defeated SPAL but it was a far from convincing victory against a side struggling in the relegation zone and this will be a more difficult contest against Torino.
- Cagliari will hope to build some confidence after bringing their run of 12 matches without a win to an end after Giovanni Simeone broke the deadlock with an effort in the third minute to stoppage time to snatch the three points.
- The relief that goal will bring Cagliari could be huge but they still need to improve and in their quest to make it back-to-back wins, they will have to make do without the injured Radja Nainggolan, Christian Oliva, Paolo Farago and Leonardo Pavoletti once again.
- Torino have made a solid start since the restart and made it two games unbeaten as they claimed the three points from their clash with Udinese and they will hope to build on that as they attempt to pull further away from the relegation spots.
- Andrea Belotti made it to double figures for the campaign as his strike in the 16th minute was enough for Torino to seal the victory but if they are to make it back-to-back wins, they must end a run of four successive defeats away from home in Serie A.
- In a further boost for Torino, they may also be able to call upon Simone Verdi with the forward hoping to shake off a thigh injury while Cristian Ansaldi has overcome a calf problem and should be back in the fold.
Cagliari earned a relieving victory to end their winless run as a goal deep into stoppage time of their game with SPAL. They will hope that is the turning point for them but face a tricky test against a Torino side that have earned four points from their two games since the restart. Both teams will be desperate to build on their victories during the week but Torino look better placed to do so and they should be able to earn at least a point from this game.