When does Cagliari vs Juventus kick off? Wednesday 29th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Cagliari vs Juventus being played? Sardegna Arena
Where can I get tickets for Cagliari vs Juventus? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Cagliari vs Juventus on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Cagliari vs Juventus in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Cagliari’s winless streak was extended to eight matches as they were defeated by Udinese at the weekend and their third loss in four games has seen them slide down the table.
- Udinese opened the scoring in just the second minute of the contest and despite having plenty of time to try and get back on level terms, Cagliari were unable to do so as Udinese were able to see the game out.
- Cagliari will be hoping that Christian Oliva can make his comeback here but he is still dealing with an ankle issue and must pass a fitness test if he is to feature while Nahitan Nandez is ruled out because of a suspension.
- Juventus sealed the Serie A title as they defeated Sampdoria at the weekend and they will now look to build some momentum ahead of their Champions League clash with Olympique Lyonnais.
- Cristiano Ronaldo handed Juve the lead deep into first half stoppage time before Federico Bernardeschi doubled their advantage but Ronaldo was unable to extend the score further as he failed to hit the target with a late penalty.
- Juve will be forced into a couple of changes for this contest with Adrien Rabiot ruled out because of suspension, Paulo Dybala is out with a thigh injury and Danilo is a doubt with the head knock that forced him off at the weekend.
Juventus made an immediate return to winning ways following their shock loss against Udinese and their 2-0 success against Sampdoria meant they retained their Serie A title. They now travel to Cagliari in an attempt to make it back-to-back wins with the champions having one eye on their upcoming European tie. Cagliari have failed to win any of their last eight matches and their lack of confidence is likely to be detrimental here with Juve able to claim the victory.