When does Brescia vs Roma kick off? Saturday 11th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Brescia vs Roma being played? Stadio Mario Rigamonti
Where can I get tickets for Brescia vs Roma? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Brescia vs Roma on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Brescia vs Roma in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brescia were unable to make it back-to-back wins as they lost to Torino in midweek and they now face a difficult contest against Roma with the hosts desperate for a positive result.
- Brescia come into this game seven points behind 17th placed Lecce after the defeat against Torino but they will be frustrated that they failed to hold on to a half-time lead after Ernesto Torregrossa had put them ahead.
- Three second half goals condemned Brescia to defeat and in their bid to bounce back here, they are unlikely to be able to call upon injured pair Jhon Chancellor and Andrea Cistana who look set to remain on the sidelines.
- Roma avoided a fourth consecutive defeat in Serie A as they returned to winning ways thanks to a narrow success against Parma and they showed good character to come from behind.
- Roma fell behind from the spot in the ninth minute but Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s goal just before the break levelled the scores before Jordan Veretout’s second half effort gave Roma a much-needed victory.
- Despite that success, Roma will be unable to call upon the services of goalscorer Mkhitaryan as well as Bryan Cristante with the pair having to sit this one out because of suspension.
Roma ended their three-match losing streak with a win in midweek and they will be confident of making it back-to-back successes as they travel to Brescia. The hosts have won just one of their last 16 matches in Serie A and although Roma have not been firing on all cylinders of late, they should have too much for Brescia.