When does Bologna vs Sassuolo kick off? Wednesday 8th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Bologna vs Sassuolo being played? Stadio Renato Dall'Ara
Where can I get tickets for Bologna vs Sassuolo? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Bologna vs Sassuolo on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bologna vs Sassuolo in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bologna moved into the top half of the Serie A table with an eye-catching victory on the road at Internazionale at the weekend as they made it three successive games without defeat in the league.
- Inter took the lead in the first half and Bologna’s task became harder when Roberto Soriano was shown a red card but they were handed a lifeline when Lukasz Skorupski saved from the spot and they capitalised as Musa Juwara levelled.
- Bologna were then given further hope when Inter also received a red card and Musa Barrow scored soon after to seal a thrilling victory and although Soriano is now suspended, Bologna may be able to call upon Gary Medel, Ibrahima Mbaye and Andreas Skov Olsen following injuries.
- Sassuolo’s impressive form continued as they made it two wins in a row and four unbeaten thanks to a 4-2 success against Lecce but they had to work hard for that victory after they were twice pulled back when leading.
- Francesco Caputo opened the scoring before Lecce levelled but Domenico Berardi scored from the spot to hand the advantage back to Sassuolo, although that lead was short-lived as Lecce scored a penalty of their own.
- Despite that setback, two goals in the final 15 minutes from Jeremie Boga and Mert Muldur sealed the victory for Sassuolo who will come into this contest without the suspended Filip Djuricic.
Bologna are on a good run of form having won two and drawn one of their last three but their come-from-behind win against Internazionale was particularly impressive. They showed great character in that win and will be full of confidence ahead of this clash with Sassuolo. The visitors arrive in good form having avoided defeat in their last four and they continued their brilliant recent record in front of goal in their win with Lecce. They have scored 13 in their four most recent matches but have conceded nine in the process which is likely to lead to another high-scoring contest here.