When does Bologna vs Napoli kick off? Wednesday 15th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Bologna vs Napoli being played? Stadio Renato Dall'Ara
Where can I get tickets for Bologna vs Napoli? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Bologna vs Napoli on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bologna vs Napoli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bologna scored for the fifth game in a row but were once again unable to come away with maximum points as they were held to a 2-2 draw on the road at Parma at the weekend, although they should have claimed the win.
- Bologna got off to a great start as Danilo put them ahead in the third minute before Robert Soriano added a second just 13 minutes later as the visitors looked to be cruising to a straightforward win.
- They even held that lead until the 90th minute but Parma struck twice in stoppage time to cruelly deny Bologna and in their bid to respond here, they should be boosted by the availability of Federico Santander and Andrea Poli.
- Napoli were unable to make it three wins in a row but they did earn a valuable point against Milan which allowed them to retain sixth spot in the table ahead of their opponents in what was a high-quality contest.
- Napoli fell behind in the 20th minute but they were able to turn it around by the hour mark with goals from Giovanni Di Lorenzo and Dries Mertens giving the home side the lead until Milan levelled from the spot in the final 20 minutes.
- Milan were reduced to 10 late on but Napoli were unable to take advantage as they had to settle for a point, although they avoided picking up any injuries and only Fernando Llorente and Kevin Malcuit are sidelined.
Bologna have had a few days to stew on their late collapse as they conceded twice in injury time against Parma at the weekend. Their response will be important as they host Napoli, a side that have lost just one of their last nine Serie A matches. Napoli drew with Milan at the weekend but that was a solid outcome against an in-form side and they should be able to win this one too, although both teams are likely to score in the process.