When does Bologna vs Lecce kick off? Sunday 26th July, 2019 – 16:15 (UK)
Where is Bologna vs Lecce being played? Stadio Renato Dall'Ara
Where can I get tickets for Bologna vs Lecce? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Bologna vs Lecce on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bologna vs Lecce in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bologna put in a much better performance after their hammering against AC Milan but it was still not enough as they were edged by Atalanta during the week.
- Bologna were able to keep the scores level at the break and they looked like they would frustrate Atalanta but the hosts took the lead in the 62nd minute with that strike enough to separate the two teams.
- Having failed to win any of their last five, Bologna will be desperate to end that run against lowly Lecce but they will be without Takehiro Tomiyasu while Jerdy Schouten is also doubtful.
- Lecce earned an important win in their quest to remain in Serie A as they defeated Brescia during the week and another victory here would move them within a point of safety.
- A first half brace from Gianluca Lapadula handed Lecce a comfortable lead at the break and despite Brescia pulling one back, Riccardo Saponara’s effort with 20 minutes to go sealed the vital three points.
- They will be boosted by the return of Marco Calderoni for this clash while Khouma Babacar and Diego Farias could also come back into contention and there could be further good news if Luca Rossettini can prove his fitness.
Bologna have failed to win any of their last five matches and they will be eager to put that run to bed before the end of the season. They host a Lecce side that are desperate for the points in their bid to retain their place in Serie A and come into this on the back of a crucial win in midweek which kept their hopes alive. They can move to within a point of safety with a win here and with the hosts struggling of late, the visitors can come away with at least a draw from this game.