When does Bologna vs Juventus kick off? Monday 22nd June, 2020 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Bologna vs Juventus being played? Stadio Renato Dall'Ara
Where can I get tickets for Bologna vs Juventus? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Bologna vs Juventus on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bologna vs Juventus in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bologna will still have aspirations of challenge for Europe this term and the enforced break may have come at a good time for them as they failed to win any of their last three matches before play was halted.
- That was a big disappointment for Bologna who had won their previous three games before that run and they will hope they are able to kick-on from their mid-table position after having a chance to refocus.
- However, they have some selection headaches in this first game back against title-chasing Juventus with Jerdy Schouten, Mattia Bani and Federico Santander all suspended while Andreas Skov Olsen is injured.
- Juventus hold a narrow lead over Lazio at the top of the Serie A table when they return to league action in this game with Bologna but they must not let their penalty shootout defeat to Napoli in the Coppa Italia final distract them from their efforts to defend their title.
- They have played two matches in the Coppa Italia so their match sharpness should be in a better place than Bologna’s but they will be eager to get back to winning ways having failed to win both of those matches which means they have won just one of their last four in all competitions.
- Juve come into this contest with a relatively healthy squad but they will be without the services of midfielder Sami Khedira whose season is over while Alex Sandro is also struggling with a knee injury.
Bologna face the unenvious task of facing Juventus in their opening game back in Serie A action and their task looks a difficult one. They are without a handful of players as they bid to end a three-match winless run and they will be lacking match sharpness, something that will not be an issue for Juve who have already played twice in the Coppa Italia. With Lazio in extremely close proximity at the top of the table, Juve cannot afford to drop points and are likely to ensure that does not happen by claiming the three points here.