When does Bologna vs Cagliari kick off? Wednesday 1st July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Bologna vs Cagliari being played? Stadio Renato Dall'Ara
Where can I get tickets for Bologna vs Cagliari? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Bologna vs Cagliari on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bologna vs Cagliari in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bologna won for the first time in five Serie A matches as they scored two goals in the final 20 minutes to seal the three points against Sampdoria, although they were given a late scare when their opponents pulled a goal back.
- With the deadlock yet to be broken, Bologna were handed a brilliant opportunity to take the lead from the spot with Musa Barrow duly converting before Riccardo Orsolini added a second soon after but Sampdoria made it a nervy last couple of minutes with an 88th minute strike.
- Bologna will hope to build on that success but they have only won one of their last six home matches in the league and they look set to be without Andrea Poli who picked up a muscle injury during the win on Sunday.
- Cagliari were able to make it two wins in a row in Serie A as their late winner against SPAL proved to be the catalyst for a revitalised performance which saw them put four goals past Torino at the weekend.
- Cagliari got off to a great start and were two goals up inside 20 minutes thanks to strikes from Nahitan Nandez and Giovanni Simeone before Radja Nainggolan notched a third just after the break but the game was in the balance when Torino responded with two goals in quick succession.
- However, any nerves that Cagliari may have had were soon eased when Joao Pedro converted from the spot to round-off the scoring and they could receive a boost ahead of this trip to Bologna with Fabio Pisacane pushing for a return from injury sooner than anticipated.
Cagliari have now won their last two matches in very different circumstances and those two results will give them plenty of confidence ahead of this clash with Bologna. The hosts ended a four-match winless streak with a win at the weekend and they too will believe they can now kick-on and attempt to climb up the table. Bologna’s home form has not been good enough this season and that could open the door for Cagliari to earn at least a point from this contest.