When does Atalanta vs Lazio kick off? Wednesday 24th June, 2020 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Atalanta vs Lazio being played? Gewiss Stadium
Where can I get tickets for Atalanta vs Lazio? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Atalanta vs Lazio on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Atalanta vs Lazio in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- Atalanta carried on where they left off before the enforced suspension in play as they made it six wins in a row in all competitions with an impressive victory over Sampdoria in which they found the back of the net four times.
- Berat Djimsiti opened the scoring before Duvan Zapata notched a brace either side of a Sampdoria own goal in the comfortable win, although Atalanta will be annoyed that they could not hold on to their clean sheet having conceded a consolation effort in injury time.
- Atalanta have now scored at least four goals in their last four matches in all competitions but that run is likely to come under threat in a tricky tie with Lazio in which they will be without central midfielder Mario Pasalic who is banned.
- Lazio last tasted defeat in Serie A back in September and they will be desperate to ensure their amazing unbeaten run continues in their first game back in action as they face a difficult trip to Atalanta.
- Their 21-game unbeaten streak sees them come into this clash just four points behind league leaders Juventus although this is a game in hand for Lazio so it is important that they utilise it.
- In what was already set to be a tricky test on the road, Lazio also have a string of injury issues to deal with as Senad Lulic, Luiz Felipe, Lucas Leiva, Adam Marusic, Bobby Adekanye and Raul Moro are all sidelined.
Lazio’s brilliant 21-match unbeaten run in Serie A will be put under the microscope as they head to Atalanta in what looks like a mouth-watering prospect. The two top four teams are both capable of producing some exhilarating football based on their performances so far this season and Atalanta showed their attacking prowess once again with four goals against Sassuolo on Sunday. The pair are the two highest scorers in the division with a combined 134 goals to date and with that in mind, both teams should find the back of the net here.