When does Atalanta vs Brescia kick off? Tuesday 14th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Atalanta vs Brescia being played? Gewiss Stadium
Where can I get tickets for Atalanta vs Brescia? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Atalanta vs Brescia on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Atalanta vs Brescia in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Atalanta were left to rue some contentious decisions as they were twice pegged back from the spot by Juventus and had to settle for a draw as their impressive winning run in all competitions came to an end at 11 matches.
- Duvan Zapata gave Atalanta an early lead and they held on to that until after the break before Juve equalised but Ruslan Malinovskiy’s strike in the 80th minute looked to have given his side all three points.
- That was until a second Juve penalty levelled the scores for the second time in the 90th minute but it was another impressive showing from Atalanta who have a healthy squad heading into this game with Brescia.
- Brescia did a good job of frustrating Roma in the first half of their contest at the weekend but they could not match that effort in the second half as they slipped to another defeat with relegation looking extremely likely.
- After a goalless first period, Brescia needed to continue that after the break but they failed to do so and conceded shortly into the second half which was the catalyst for a 0-3 defeat that leaves them nine points away from safety.
- It is now just one win in 17 in Serie A for Brescia and they now face another hugely difficult contest as they travel to Atalanta, although they could be boosted by the return of Andrea Cistana who has featured in training recently.
Atalanta were left frustrated that they could not extend their winning streak after they had to settle for a point against league leaders Juventus but they will take plenty from their performance in that clash. They were the better side for much of the game and on another day would have claimed the three points. They now host struggling Brescia who are on a terrible run of form and are likely to take another step closer to relegation here with Atalanta likely to win by at least three clear goals.