When does Atalanta vs Bologna kick off? Tuesday 21st July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Atalanta vs Bologna being played? Gewiss Stadium
Where can I get tickets for Atalanta vs Bologna? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Atalanta vs Bologna on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Atalanta vs Bologna in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Atalanta suffered their first disappointing result in a long time as they were held to a draw by Hellas Verona at the weekend and any slim chance they had of remaining in the Serie A title race were ended with that result.
- Atalanta were the better team for long periods but did not take the lead until the 50th minute when Duvan Zapata found the back of the net, although that advantage lasted less than 10 minutes with Verona able to level.
- Despite pushing for a winner, Atalanta were unable to retake the lead and had to settle for a point which could not lead to some rotation being implemented in the side with the likes of Marten de Roon and Timothy Castagne pushing for a start.
- Bologna suffered a heavy defeat at the hands of AC Milan as they failed to win for the fourth game in succession and they face a difficult task as they travel to Atalanta with a much-improved performance needed to avoid another loss.
- It looked as though Bologna would be two down at the break but they pulled one back through Takehiro Tomiyasu on the stroke of half-time, although it proved little more than a consolation goal as Milan notched three second half goals.
- After such a big loss, changes are likely for Bologna with Andreas Skov Olsen among those pushing for a spot in the starting XI but Musa Barrow will be a big loss for the visitors as he is ineligible to face his parent club.
Atalanta were held to a disappointing draw against Hellas Verona at the weekend and they will be eager to make an immediate return to winning ways as they host Bologna. The visitors were on the end of a big defeat against AC Milan in their last outing and this is not a game they will relish as they aim to bounce back from that. The hosts have won their last three home matches by a margin of at least two goals and that is likely to be the case again here.