When does AC Milan vs Roma kick off? Sunday 28th June, 2020 – 16:15 (UK)
Where is AC Milan vs Roma being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Where can I get tickets for AC Milan vs Roma? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is AC Milan vs Roma on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream AC Milan vs Roma in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- AC Milan made a winning return to Serie A action thanks to a solid showing on the road at struggling Lecce but they must build on that as they host Roma which could go a long way to determining their chances of claiming a spot in Europe.
- Samu Castillejo put Milan ahead but they were given a scare when Lecce levelled from the spot in the second half, although Milan responded superbly with two goals in three minutes from Giacomo Bonaventura and Ante Rebic before a fourth goal from Rafael Leao.
- Milan have suffered a big blow with the news that defender Mateo Musacchio will be out for the remainder of the season after undergoing ankle surgery but they have very few other concerns ahead of this match.
- Roma carried on where they left off in their Serie A return as they made it three consecutive league wins thanks to a narrow success against Sampdoria in midweek to stay in touch with the top four.
- Roma fell behind early on and continued to trail beyond the hour but Edin Dzeko levelled and with it appearing that the spoils would be shared, Dzeko popped up again to complete his brace and seal a valuable comeback.
- Those three points could be pivotal come the end of the season but they now face a tough trip to Milan and they still have concerns over Pau Lopez and Nicolo Zaniolo who are working their way back to fitness.
This is a huge game for both AC Milan and Roma with the pair needing to win to maintain their assault on the top six and top four respectively. They both made a winning return to action in midweek and will hope to be up to speed for this clash. The pair have found the back of the net in each of their last nine Serie A fixtures and that should continue here with goals likely at either end.