When does AC Milan vs Cagliari kick off? Saturday 1st August, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is AC Milan vs Cagliari being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Where can I get tickets for AC Milan vs Cagliari? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is AC Milan vs Cagliari on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream AC Milan vs Cagliari in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- AC Milan have been in sensational form since the Serie A restarted and they have been rewarded by finishing in sixth spot after extending their unbeaten run during the week.
- They were 1-4 winners over Sampdoria thanks to goals from Hakan Calhanoglu, Rafael Leao and a brace from Zlatan Ibrahimovic as they made it 11 league games without defeat.
- They will hope to maintain their impressive form in their game of the campaign and will be confident of doing so although they will be without the suspended Ante Rebic.
- Cagliari ended their winless streak as they earned a shock win over recently-crowned champions Juventus and they will be keen to make it back-to-back successes to end their season.
- Without a win in eight, Cagliari made a dream start thanks to Luca Gagliano’s eighth minute strike before Giovanni Simeone doubled the lead on the stroke of half-time.
- That proved to be enough to see off a weakened Juve side and they will be buoyed by that effort, although they will be unable to call upon Marko Rog here as he must serve a ban.
AC Milan have been very impressive since the restart and they will hope to wrap their campaign up by keeping their unbeaten run intact. They have not lost in any of their last 11 and claimed a big win on the road at Sampdoria during the week. They host Cagliari in their final game who won for the first time in nine matches by beating Juventus but Milan are a dangerous proposition and the hosts should be able to win by at least two clear goals.