When does AC Milan vs Atalanta kick off? Friday 24th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is AC Milan vs Atalanta being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Where can I get tickets for AC Milan vs Atalanta? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is AC Milan vs Atalanta on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream AC Milan vs Atalanta in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- AC Milan’s unbeaten run in Serie A since the restart continued as they earned another eye-catching success against Sassuolo at the weekend, although they were given a helping hand as they played the entirety of the second half against 10 men.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic opened the scoring inside the opening 20 minutes but Sassuolo were able to level from the spot with the game approaching half-time before Ibrahimovic struck again on the stroke of the break.
- Sassuolo were reduced to 10 soon after that goal and although Milan could not add to their lead, they held on to extend their unbeaten run to nine league games but they are still likely to be without Samu Castillejo and Leo Duarte for this clash.
- Atalanta responded to their disappointing draw with Hellas Verona as they earned a win over Bologna but it was not straightforward for them as they were frustrated in front of goal for the second game in succession.
- After managing just one goal in their game with Verona, Atalanta were unable to break the deadlock in the first half against Bologna but Luis Muriel’s effort proved to be the difference between the two teams.
- Atalanta are now unbeaten in their last 17 matches in all competitions including their last 15 in Serie A but in their bid to extend that superb run, they will be without Hans Hateboer for this contest as he is suspended.
AC Milan and Atalanta are two of the form teams in Serie A and the pair now go head-to-head in a tantalising clash. Both teams are yet to lose since the league got back underway and the pair will believe that they can keep their respective records intact in this one. Atalanta last failed to score in the league on the 10th November while Milan have scored in their last 17 Serie A matches so it is likely that both teams will score in this one.